Suffolk Today » East Suffolk » Lowestoft » Fire in tumble dryer spreads to conservatory
East Suffolk Fire Lowestoft

Fire in tumble dryer spreads to conservatory

Firefighters were called to a house fire in Lowestoft last night which started in a tumble dryer.

Two crews from Lowestoft South were mobilised at 9.55pm to the incident on Greenfield Road.

On arrival they found a well developed fire inside a tumble dryer which had spread to the conservatory.

Crews used four sets of breathing apparatus and two hose reels to extinguish the blaze.

They also used a positive pressure ventilation (PPV) fan to remove smoke and heat from the property.

A stop to the incident was called at 10.44pm

Advertisement

Most Popular

Advertisement